© Copyright 1976-2017 Shenzhen Vodno Technology Co., Ltd All rights reserved. Powered by iwonder.cn
In recent years, the new energy industry has developed rapidly. The application scenarios of lithium-ion batteries can be divided into three categories: consumption, power and energy storage. At present, energy storage battery technology is developing rapidly, and the field of lithium-ion battery energy storage has also been closely watched. Breakthroughs will have a significant impact on new energy development, power grid operation control, and terminal energy consumption methods.
As an emerging application scenario, lithium-ion batteries for energy storage have gradually attracted attention. Li-ion batteries have broad prospects in the application of large-scale energy storage systems due to their high energy density, high conversion efficiency, and rapid response. In the future, lithium-ion battery technology for energy storage will be widely used in a new generation of power systems.
1. Grid-connected demand for new energy, including power quality improvement and smoothing; new energy power generation plan tracking, combined with power generation curve prediction; peak shaving and valley filling, so that new energy continues to generate electricity; combined with photovoltaic and wind power generation to smooth power output , increase the proportion of grid acceptance, make full use of new energy, and reduce harmful gas emissions;
2. Adjust the load curve, cut peaks and fill valleys, and improve the utilization rate of power distribution equipment and lines;
3. Participate in power grid frequency regulation to improve the power supply level of large power grids;
4. As an important part of the micro grid, it can solve the problems of people's livelihood and improve the quality of power supply in local areas;
5. Important elements of smart grid;
6. Special requirements (photovoltaic power stations, disaster sites, subway stations, airport terminals, military bases and other places where uninterruptible power supply is required)
7. Data center: Lithium-ion batteries can be quickly charged and discharged for many times, and the high-density characteristics can store electricity during the valley period of municipal electricity. When the peak of electricity consumption comes, the stored electricity will be transmitted to the data center, thereby reducing the power grid peak pressure. This function will make a great contribution to both green energy saving and PUE, and can meet the dual requirements of government and data center users on PUE and TCO at the same time;
8. Distributed energy storage, used for peak shaving and valley filling in factories and buildings;
The application of lithium battery energy storage can change my country's traditional energy supply and consumption model, which is of great significance to promoting my country's energy structure transformation, consumer-side energy revolution, ensuring energy security, and achieving energy conservation and emission reduction goals.
The lithium-ion battery energy storage system is an indispensable link in the distributed power generation and microgrid system to realize the functions of electric energy storage, peak shaving and valley filling, and smoothing of new energy output fluctuations. With the continuous development of lithium-ion battery technology and the strong support of lithium-ion batteries and new energy technologies from all over the world, large-scale lithium-ion battery energy storage system devices have been developed and applied more and more.
The energy storage market includes large-scale power storage, household storage, and backup power storage. Under the existing technology, the cost-effectiveness of lithium-ion batteries in the field of backup power storage has been significantly improved, and the field of backup power and home energy storage is more suitable for lithium-ion battery applications at this stage. Among them, the energy storage, especially the backup power storage field, has a very broad market. The future market potential of lithium-ion battery energy storage is limitless.
With the development and wide application of various lithium-ion battery energy storage technologies in the future, energy storage batteries will be applied to all aspects of "generating, transmission, distribution, use, and adjustment" of the power system, which may change the production, transportation and distribution of existing power systems. The way of use helps the traditional power system to transform into a new generation of power system that is "widely interconnected, intelligently interactive, flexible, safe and controllable".
The new energy storage battery technology has become the hot spot and technological frontier of current research and development. In the future, it is expected to greatly improve the performance of energy storage lithium-ion batteries and promote the large-scale application of energy storage lithium-ion batteries.
For more information about lithium-ion battery energy storage, please do not hesitate to contact us.